Re: Joining tables from different relational databases

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:00:16 GMT

Alligator Company wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> with AlligatorDBC (database connectivity) you are able to join table from
> different relational databases f.e.
> a table in MySQL mytab and a table in Oracle oratab
>
> Select * from oratab, mytab where oratab.id = mytab.id
>
> Export and Import from f.e. MySQL to Oracle
>
> Create table oratab as Select * from mytab.
>
> If you need information just send us a e-mail to info_at_alligatorsql.com
> We will send you an article about the AlligatorDBC/SQL and the techniques.
>
> Hope that helps ?
>
> Best regards
> Manfred Peter
> (Alligator Company GmbH i.Gr.)
> http://www.alligatorsql.com

Please post your commercial messages in the correct usenet group: comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

I, for one, am getting tired of seeing purely commerical postings thinly disguised as help and not saying something about it invites every moron on the planet to spam these usenet groups.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 11:00:16 CDT