ORACLE DBA questions for INTERVIEW

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:44:10 +0100

Hi Richard,

>> I know exactly what you mean !! When I saw Rog in concert earlier
this year,
>> the hairs (I'm not overly hairy but I've got more than one) on the
back of
>> my neck all stood up when I saw William Hubbard's name among the
thousands
>> on the big screen during Amused To Death.

That's the feeling exactly - wierd isn't it. We are being affected by the experience(s) of someone we wouldn't even look at if we saw them in the street. (If that last bit doesn't contradict itself !)

The tail end of 'Amused to Death' always gives me a sad feeling - Poor old Alf spend the best part of his life wondering if he had done all he could to save his friend.
War is crap !

>> New album next year, can't wait !!

I'm waiting for Amazon to put it on 'advance order' .......

Cheers

Norman.

PS. Know any DBAs working for a UK regulatory whatsname ?

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk