What can I do more ...

From: kw <wlasiukk_at_wp.pl>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:38:05 +0200

Hi all

I Have 9iR2 on RedHat7.3
Yesterday I sow very strange behavior of ORACLE database. There was a table with some indexes (PK and others). When I qeury count(*) or any other using full table scan then i get 234098 rows, when using any index then there is 1032 more records !!! There are no errors in alert.log, export see smaller number of rows (direct too)!
No other dumps of ORACLE processes, user sessions , just nothing !

Where should I look for any reason, error, anything which help me ?

Are there any patch's for 9iR2 on Linux (I couldn't find any on metalink)

Thanks for any help
KW Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 09:38:05 CDT