Re: creating a connection to Oracle 7.3 from Oracle 9i

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 09:32:28 -0700

Oracle 7.3 was de-supported years ago. The solution for your problem is an upgrade on the 7.3 database.

Yes, I'm sure I'll get flak like "that's not possible" or this or that, but in the end there is no excuse in not keeping critical software supportable. If it isnt supportable, it isnt critical. Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:32:28 CDT