Re: init.ora parm COMPATIBLE

From: Rainer Hirthammer <rainer.hirthammer_at_software-objects.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:53:02 GMT

Thank you all for your answers.
Some of our customers use 8.0.5, and several statements doesn't work, therefore I have to find out where the problem is. Of course we'll have to try to convince the customers to update; but if one answer to that is to avoid of features from versions greater than 8.0.5, how can you manage that? To ensure compatibility you would have to look for version's affiliation of each statement!?

Thank you, Rainer Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 03:53:02 CDT