Re: how many elements ...

From: Federica Gomiero <federica.gomiero_at_unipd.it>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:34:44 +0200

The version of database is 8.1.6.3.0
The JDBC driver version is 8.1.6.0.0
The JDBC driver name is Oracle JDBC driver I read the note, my parameter is IN/OUT and I also have the same error: ERROR:
ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef extension doesn't exist BEGIN
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

Thank you for any helps
Federica

"Anurag Varma" <avdbi_at_hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:uquks5sc15ptf0_at_corp.supernews.com...
> Federica,
>
> You should at the very least provide the Oracle version.
> You would be better off posting this question to Oracle support .. or
searching Metalink for this.
> I can see a number of questions related to your problem on metalink.
>
> One note (NOTE: 1020548.102) specified that in 8.1.5, using just out
parameter for refcursors can cause 1041 / 3113 error.