Re: huge amount of data for database lessons

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:16:00 +1000

"Yes Kate. I want you to become a prostitute. It's a steady job, and you'll be working from home."

BA2 was the best, methinks, though BA3 had lots of anti-French jokes I rather liked ("I'm French, but I'm hung like a baby carrot and two petit pois", "They seek him here, they seek him there, those Frenchies seek him everywhere. Is he in Heaven or is he in Hell.... and what's that revolting Garlic Smell?" etc etc).

I've always thought Bladder would have been a great DBA, Baldric a reasonable developer, and Queenie an excellent Senior Executive in an Education department.

Sodoff
Rogers