Re: Some questions about statistics

From: Frederic Payant <no email>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:21:19 +0200

Many thanks Niall for your answer
On the last point, I wasn't clear enough. I know (and tested a script to do the job) how to analyze and repair my tables.
The point is : how many rows will I get in my CHAINED_ROWS table. And, because statistics were never run on this table (they should be next week) I can't use the content of user_tables.

The only fact I've found is in v$sysstat where parameter "table fetch continued row" is near 4Millions.
But this doesn't mean that I've 4M chained rows.

Regards
Frederic PAYANT - junior DBA ;-) Received on Thu Oct 17 2002 - 14:21:19 CDT