Re: Oracle Right or Wrong

From: Mike Dwyer <bdtmike_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:30:06 GMT

On Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:09:09 GMT, Karsten Farell <kfarrell_at_medimpact.com> wrote:

Agreed.
And I always do a goodle search myself prior to making an ass out of myself. I am not a follower of Larry or Bill. I just want a product that doesn't make my app crash or bump my head on its ceiling of limitation. I am very impressed about Oracle's capabilities in respect to this. But, Geeze, the hoops you have to jump through sometimes. Sequences & Triggers vs. Identity in MS. SQL*Plus vs. QA, etc. Like any true blooded American, I want the best of all worlds, delivered to my door along with my Starbucks--for free!. That's all. Is that too much to ask, I say?