Re: Oracle InterMedia for fuzzy text matching?

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2002 17:10:40 -0700

Interesting that you mentioned InterMeida Text. I would not think it can solve your problem, unless your post did not tell the full story of your situation. ORACLE text does have the fuzzy search capability - by using the "fuzzy" operator. But I don't think that's what you need. You actually want to compare rows and identify patterns, this is not the same as fuzzy text search.