Re: insufficient privileges as sysdba 8.1.7 on Win2k

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:47:56 +1000

You know why I got upset about this?

Because slide Number 3 (or thereabouts) on Oracle's own 9i New Features course has someone connecting system... as sysdba.

Do you know how long it takes to explain that away??!

Their example connects (and all appropriate errors) are just stuffed, stuffed, stuffed... and you know how it long it takes to explain *that* away??

If I misunderstood, I apologise

Regards