Re: (URGENT REQUIREMENT)?Jobs for IT Professionals in Bangalore,UK,No rth & South India.

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:42:53 +1000

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:wOJm9.44993$g9.128257_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> I am indeed a old fart, thinking as I do that the day Mr Bowie produces
> something half as decent as the Serenade No,10 in B flat major K.361, we
> might be on to something (incidentally, where have all the "greats"
gone????
> Maria? Britten? Toscanini? I think I was born about 35 years too late. But
> Richard Foote's OK, then).

Hi Howard

Maria - who ? (surely not the tea lady at the Dept of Veteran's Affairs ?)

Britten - who ? (although he might have played piano on "Ashes to Ashes")

Toscanini - who ? (have to check at the supermarkets but I'm sure there's a pasta named after him)

Regarding Serenade No,10 in B flat major K.361, I'm sure Iggy Pop and the Stooges did a cover of that in the mid 70's....

Hee Hee Hee

Richard Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 19:42:53 CDT