Re: import loose constraints (8.1.7)

From: zeb <thierry.constant1_at_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:29:17 +0200

> >I have to duplicate a schema BV
> >so I create a new user, BV2, with his own tablespace
> >I export BV
> >... owner=BV
> >I import:
> >... fromuser=BV touser=BV2
> >
> >During the import I have a lot of errors about constraints:
> >

> >Export file created by EXPORT:V08.01.07 via conventional path
> >import done in WE8ISO8859P1 character set and WE8ISO8859P1 NCHAR
character
> >set
> >. importing BV's objects into BV2
> >. . importing table "BV_ACCOUNT" 375 rows
imported
> >IMP-00015: following statement failed because the object already exists:
> > "ALTER TABLE "BV_ACCOUNT" ADD CONSTRAINT "BV_ACCOUNT_PK" PRIMARY KEY
> >("ACCO"
> > "UNT_ID") USING INDEX PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL
> >327"
> > "68 NEXT 32768 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 4096 PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1
> >FREELI"
> > "ST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT) TABLESPACE "INTRADB" ENABLE "
> >. . importing table "BV_ACCT_DETAILS" 0 rows
imported
> >. . importing table "BV_ACCT_PMT" 0 rows
imported
> >IMP-00015: following statement failed because the object already exists:
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >

> >and I loose all my constraints
> >
> >Why I have these errors ?
> >What is the right way to duplicate a schema ????
> >
> >Thanks in Advance
> >
> >Oracle 8.1.7
> >HP-UX 11.0
> >

> You must be using Broadvision. Lucky you.
> Fortunately for me that nightmare is over.
>
> You don't have any public synonyms on the original schema, do you, and
> 2 users with almost every privilege.
> Also to get accurate replies you need to post the *full* export and
> import commands, not an extract.
> It also looks like you didn't use IGNORE=Y

the commands are classical:
exp system/manage owner=BV file=BV.dmp log=BV.log imp system/manage fromuser=BV touser=BV2 file=BV.dmp log=BV2.log

ignore=y is for create error ????
the user BV2 have create session, create table, create view, create trigger, create procedure, create sequence
the user BV , I don't remember Received on Sat Sep 28 2002 - 02:29:17 CDT