Re: Forms 9i problem - could the f90servlet be missing?

From: Ban Spam <ban-spam_at_operamail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:01:35 GMT

"jennifer muise" <jen.muise_at_videotron.ca> wrote in news:M03l9.9017$JA6.240376_at_wagner.videotron.net:

> Hi,
>
> Still looking into this problem. I have discovered that there is no
> file named "f90servlet" on my machine. I assume this is the problem -
> or is the an alias for something else?
>
> I have tried re-installing Oracle9i DS without any change to the
> behaviour. Someone out there must know what is going on!

I've installed BOTH 9iAS R1&R2 and Oracle9iDS. I believe it to be the case that f90servlet is (only?) part of the FORMS Server which is part of the Business Intelligence installation option under R2.

It does not surprise me that you can't find it if all you installed was iDS.

HTH & YMMV HAND! Received on Fri Sep 27 2002 - 20:01:35 CDT