Forms 9i problem - could the f90servlet be missing?

From: jennifer muise <jen.muise_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:18:36 -0400

Hi,

Still looking into this problem. I have discovered that there is no file named "f90servlet" on my machine. I assume this is the problem - or is the an alias for something else?

I have tried re-installing Oracle9i DS without any change to the behaviour. Someone out there must know what is going on!

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

"jennifer muise" <jen.muise_at_videotron.ca> wrote in message news:...
> Hi,
>
> I am working with Oracle9i EE and Oracle9i DS. I am trying to generate a
> simple form just to see that Forms Builder is working. I am using the
> fields in the scott.emp table to be displayed in a form. I have started
the
> OC4J instance. The error occurs when attempting to display the WEB page (I
> select the green light). The browser is launched with the banner "Invalid
> syntax error - Microsoft Internet Explorer". The window contains "The page
> cannot be displayed". The address is listed as:

http://%%20"http://XXXXX/forms90/f90servlet?form=C:\Documents%20and%20Settin

gs\Jennifer\MODULE2.fmx&userid=SCOTT/TIGER_at_XXX&buffer_records=NO&debug_messa