Question; SQL Plus commands and NT Batch file.

From: Joe Caporina <spam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:06:26 -0700

I'm sure someone seen this before and knows the answere. I created a scheduled NT batch file to run a SQL Loader and SQL script to update my Cisco Radius logs into an Oracle database table for an account billing front end. The Question is how do I get the SQL Plus script to exit and close the DOS window when the .bat is executed and finished. Exit does work without the enter key.
Copy of batch file ;
sqlldr Telecomm/Password_at_pmgd.es.alliance.com control=e:\radius\sqlldr\loader.ctl log=log23 skip=1 data=e:\radius\sqlldr\iasdata.csv

sqlplus Telecomm/Password_at_pmgd.es.alliance.com @e:\radius\sqlldr\insert

Copy of SQL script ;
create ias_records2 as select distinct * from ias_records

drop ias_records

rename ias_records2 to ias_records

insert into telecomm.accttable

(username,duration,nasaddress,nasport,bytesin,bytesout,paksin,paksout,framed
ipaddress,nasidentifier,acctlinkcount,connectinfo,shivatypeofservice,calling
stationid,calledstationid,shivadisconnectreason,logoutdatetime,logindatetime
)

select

user_name,acct_session_time,nas_ip_address,nas_port,acct_input_octets,acct_o
utput_octets,acct_input_packets,acct_output_packets,framed_ip_address,nas_id
entifier,acct_link_count,connect_info,service_type,calling_station_id,called
_station_id,acct_terminate_cause,ias_logoutdatetime,ias_logindatetime

from telecomm.ias_records

exit

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Sep 24 2002 - 19:06:26 CDT