Re: Is 9i RAC worth pursuing?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_peldik.kom>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:46:05 +0300

Hello!

Dont use RAC, it's harder to maintain (requires raw devices, or oracle cluster fs, which is just released and probably buggy). In addition you have to pay more for licenses. Also, does your OS/hardware support it? These might need additional configuring as well.

If you are perfectly fine with 817, then why are you upgrading afterall?

Tanel.