Re: processes

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:23:40 -0400

Daud,

Not sure about this statement (I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong).. "I guess you should not worry about semmsl param in HPUX"

You should however make sure that the semmns parameter is at least equal to 2 x (# of processes) + 10 ... or better still ... 3 x (# of processes). Consult with an SA about these.

*Also*, refer to the documents on metalink (The links might wrap): NOTE 101658.6
http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=1011658.6

NOTE 153961.1
http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=153961.1

.. and/or search for semmns in metalink.

Anurag