Re: Questions about Plumtree

From: MS <qcom_at_attbi.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2002 15:31:54 -0700

No AFAIK it doesn't store. Where I work, I copied the production data to create a test instance - I didn't had to change anything in database to make it work. The plumtree portal that we have here is installed on an NT machine running IIS webserver, the data is in oracle on a unix server. Our portals for Production and Test are on separate NT servers. While the database can be copied for cloning the data, I am not sure the same applies at the NT side.

-Madhu S