Re: Performing Backups via the GUI

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:30:33 +0200

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:54:22 +1000, "Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote:

>Now your list of artists is quite interesting, to say the least (BTW, who is
>Vicky Leandros ?)

Vicky Leandros is a Belgian singer from Greek provenance. She won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1971, with her biggest hit 'Apres toi' (a song about breaking up with someone, stating she would love no one else 'after you'). This song and other songs of this artist has been very popular with European radiostations. Maybe one should compare her with -why did nobody mention those?- the Carpenters in the US. Vicky Leandros definitely doesn't 'rock', it's soft-pop, which is not surprising, as I have never liked hard-rock (the Rolling Stones is not for me, guess there is too little sophistication in that repetory: you start beating a drum and screaming and that's about it)

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Sep 15 2002 - 08:30:33 CDT