Re: Performing Backups via the GUI

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:54:22 +1000

Hi Sybrand,

Boy I'm copping it from all directions ;)

"But I stand Defiant" !!

You've got to admit, although the I may have thrown in the odd Bowie mention here or there, many others have been promoting "the legend" while I sit in silent contemplation.

Now your list of artists is quite interesting, to say the least (BTW, who is Vicky Leandros ?)

However you are wrong to say they have never been mentioned !!

After much investigation and analysis, I can report that indeed "Elton John" has been mentioned in these groups (and only as recently as 24 Jul 1995 by a young Thomas B. Cox).

So I'm not the only one ....

Richard ;)