Re: Replication

From: YM <ymaheu_at_oreka.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2002 12:57:02 -0700

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<Dfmf9.29001$g9.83226_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...
> Hi YM,
>
> Assuming that the table really does exist, are you sure that:
>
> 1) The table is a table and not a view
>
> 2) It's not an updateable snapshot with LONGS or BFILES

It's a table.

> 3) It doesn't have a DELETE CASCADE
>
> 4) It's not a subset without the PK

The table has a PK and there is no subset in the query.

> Any of these could make the table invalid ?

I've got this message when I try to use the DBMS_REPCAT.CREATE_SNPASHOT_REPOBJECT procedure. What's invalid seem to be the master group or a reference to it. The access rights to the table and snapshot log are OK (every user can read them). The DBA_REPCATLOG was empty on the master site.

What else do I need to check ???

> Good Luck

Thanks !