Re: SQL*Plus formatting question

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:13:52 +0200

Because of the concatenation the column names changed. You did not see that because you set heading off (try once with set heading on). So alias the column names and format that alias name with the column command. Example:

colum COL1 format a20 newline

SELECT 'local_tran_id'||local_tran_id col1 , ........

Ed Stevens <spamdump_at_nospam.noway.nohow> schreef in berichtnieuws 3d7d02be.6150834_at_ausnews.austin.ibm.com...