Re: Error - ORA-09352: Windows 32-bit two-task driver unable to spawn new oracle task

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 18:15:24 +0200

On 7 Sep 2002 06:25:19 -0700, rafnet_99_at_hotmail.com (Rafeeq P. A.) wrote:

>I have installed Personal Oracle Version 8.1.7 (Release) 3 for Windows
>98. After that I have installed Developer 2000 Release 1.3.2. After
>that I tried to connect to the SQL Plus 3.3 the above error message is
>appearing. Pls help!!!

For this configuration to work you need to install Developer first, as Developer is based on Oracle 7 and Oracle 7 can't work with multiple homes.
You need to install it in the default Oracle home. Then you need to install Personal Oracle 8i in a *different* Oracle home.
Finally you need to make sure you set then HKLM\software\oracle\tns_admin to the network admin directory in either of the two homes.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Sep 07 2002 - 11:15:24 CDT