Re: DB2 or Oracle

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2002 10:50:43 -0700

In article <E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA702999DEE_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk>, Norman says...

>Nope,
>White is much better - any Australian or NZ white beats the pants off
>any other countries output.
>The only red worth drinking is Montelpulciano del Abruzzio - the one
>with the twig attached.

What is it about this newsgroup? We always end up discussing alcohol in some way, shape or form. Says a lot about DBA's, hey? :)

Oh, and since we're off topic, I'd vote with Daniel anytime on this one (particularly for Aussie reds!) ;)

Pete

>Boozy regards,
>Norman.

>Norman Dunbar
>Database/Unix administrator
>Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
>mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
>Tel: 0113 289 6265
>Fax: 0113 289 3146

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Wed Sep 04 2002 - 12:50:43 CDT