Re: DB2 or Oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:05:56 GMT

Pete Sharman wrote:

> In article <E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA702999DEE_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk>,
> Norman says...
> >

> >Nope,
> >White is much better - any Australian or NZ white beats the pants off
> >any other countries output.
> >The only red worth drinking is Montelpulciano del Abruzzio - the one
> >with the twig attached.
>
> What is it about this newsgroup? We always end up discussing alcohol in some
> way, shape or form. Says a lot about DBA's, hey? :)
>
> Oh, and since we're off topic, I'd vote with Daniel anytime on this one
> (particularly for Aussie reds!) ;)
>
> Pete
> >
> >Boozy regards,
> >Norman.

> >Norman Dunbar
> >Database/Unix administrator
> >Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
> >mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
> >Tel: 0113 289 6265
> >Fax: 0113 289 3146

Naw. Whatcha want is a dry full bodied red like a good, unfiltered, French or California merlot. Something that come from an oak tree what wrote its name in the sediment at the bottom of the bottle.

If you're gonna drink the clear stuff the minimum acceptable is a Montrachet (Chassagne, Batard, Puligny)....

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Sep 04 2002 - 17:05:56 CDT