Re: cache vs keep buffer pool

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2002 09:42:37 -0700

In article <3d6cdbaa$0$29911$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>, Nuno says...

>In article <3d6cc75f$0$237$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, you said
>(and I quote):
>>
>> No just the will to live.
>>

>Aw, c'mon! You blokes have some of the best pubs around. There is no ill
>that a good ole British pub won't cure!
>Here we have "hotels". I get depressed in them...
>
>--
>Cheers
>Nuno Souto
>nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam

Ah, yes, but only if you believe in drinking warm beer! :)

First time I got to England I was reduced to drinking Fosters (yes, I know, I should hang my head in shame) before I found some English ales that were worth drinking. But what was really good was the steak and kidnewy pie, chips (not fries!) and mushy peas. That's worth a trip back just by itself!

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Wed Aug 28 2002 - 11:42:37 CDT