PLEASE, HELP ME.... ASP and Oracle

From: Mozart Lopes Archilla <mozart_at_blur.com.br>
Date: 26 Aug 2002 16:28:57 -0700

Hi, i need to develop a system using ASP and Oracle, and I just can't connect one to the other...

I'm trying to use OO4OLE:

set objSessao = Server.CreateObject("OracleInProcServer.XOraSession") set objConexao = OraSession.DbOpenDatabase("mozart", "jacto_revendas/password",cint(0))

it gives error ASP 0177 (0x80029C4A).

Before, it was giving error ASP 0178, permission error. I gave permission for each DLL that wasn't with it. And then, when I thought that everything would work, this error above happens.

I've asked everyone and no one can help me... I NEED TO DO THIS, PLEASE, ANSWER ME.... QUICKLY... Mozart Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 18:28:57 CDT