can sb. please tell me how to start dbms_stats?

From: M.a.x G.e.decke <spam_at_gedecke.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:20:49 +0200

I'm trying for 5 hours now to get it running. but there mudt be sth. i'm doin wrong.
dbms_stats.gather_table_stats
('null','null','null','null','null',true)

just tell me how you runt gather_table_stats and gather_index_stats i have a nice book here, but when i enter the commands as written in the book, it ain't working..

thanks again for your help guys
max Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 01:20:49 CDT