Re: NLS_DATE_FORMAT and one USER

From: elbert langs <elbert_langs-nospm_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:51:23 +0200

  So, in Aurélien case that would become a trigger on a schema basis:

  create or replace trigger NLS_DATE_FOR_USER   after logon
  ON <user>.SCHEMA
  begin

      execute immediate
          'alter session set nls_date_format = ''yyyymmdd'' ';
  end;
  /
Regards,

Elbert

"Thomas Kyte" <tkyte_at_oracle.com> schreef in bericht news:ajtkf102abi_at_drn.newsguy.com...
> In article <ajthps$t3d$1_at_s1.read.news.oleane.net>, "Oré" says...
> >
> >Hello,
> >
> >I kown that it was possible to do :
> >ALTER SESSSION SET NLS_DATE_FORMAT = 'DD/MM/YYYY'
> >so for one session...
> >
> >but i would like this alter with a USER ?
> >I fact, i woudl like that a user or a role is always "this"
NLS_DATE_FORMAT