Re: Access 9i from HTML ?!

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:03:35 -0500

Access for what?
There are many ways to access the data in an Oracle database over the web, so could you be more specific about what you want to do? Thanks,

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Aug 16 2002 - 16:03:35 CDT