Re: Bypassing SQLNet client side?

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:00:33 -0500

Also there are some new DataDirect ODBC drivers that use this 'thin client' style of connection ( they call it wire protocol)

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Aug 16 2002 - 16:00:33 CDT