Re: looking for script

From: Michael Green <nexus987_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2002 07:08:36 -0700

Yes, these are two different machines (but identical hardware & OS) about 100 miles apart... dumps are from a cold backup that is performed automatically each night.

Basically I'm trying to duplicate the functionality that we have with our Sybase servers (where I can just "dump database foo to '/path/to/backup/file'" and on the remote server "load database foo from '/path/to/backup/file'").

Seems like something people would want to do fairly often for disaster recover, development, and test servers... Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 09:08:36 CDT