Re: restrict sysdba access

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:06:01 +1000

It would have been nice to have been just a *little* bit more specific. Last time I checked, there were 4 versions of Windows on which Oracle will run.

But assuming you have XP, try Administrative Tools, Computer Management. Click Local Users and Groups. ORA_DBA will be listed as a local group.

Regards