Re: Wanting to learn Oracle

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:10:48 +1000

Here's a good start (sticking around, I mean).

Then technet.oracle.com, register (for free) as a member, and download a complete, fully functional, unlimited version of 9i for free (get the Enterprise Edition).

The www.ixora.com.au, and www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk for the Co-operative FAQ.

Thomas Kyte's Expert one-on-one (at least the first three chapters) and Jonathan Lewis' Practical Oracle 8i (good for 9i too). Both are found in all good bookstores and Amazon.com.

And don't overlook www.google.com, Groups, advanced search, search for this newsgroup.... every post to here going back years.

Regards