Re: export/import database from 8i to 9i

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:41:06 +1000

Hi Weiwei,

And if the import example was just a case of bad cut and pasting and if you are absolutely sure you have created the user in the 9i DB, and if the error message you quote is correct, then I suspect that maybe you are importing into the wrong database and that you need to set the ORACLE_SID to the appropriate value.

Am I close ...

Richard