Re: How to enable partitioning?

From: Carlos Oliveira <carlos.a.oliveira_at_vizzavi.pt>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:49:32 +0100

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I installed the Oracle Partitioning with the Oracle Installer. Installer confirms that it is installed. Still it gives the some error.

How do i enable the partitioning feature?

I'm using Oracle9i Database Release 2 Enterprise/Standard Edition for Linux downloaded from the Oracle website running over Suse Linux 8.0

Thank you

Carlos