SQLLDR with CLOB

From: David <dfairman16_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 00:44:54 -0700

Hi there. I can't seem to find an example of an SQLLDR control file that demonstrates how to load a file into a CLOB column. Has anyone done this before and if so can you give me a pointer or two?

For example I have a dummy table defined as

CREATE TABLE tblTest(fileFromCDrive CLOB);

and (forget about other fields) I want to load all files in a specific directory into the table (for example all files here c:\testdata\*.*).

Regards
David Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 02:44:54 CDT