Re: SQLLDR with CLOB

From: Anurag <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:57:18 -0400

Go to technet.oracle.com or tahiti.oracle.com -> Documentation -> Utilities Documentation open pdf or html and then look in Case Studies -> Loading LOBFILES

I could copy - paste that example ... but this way perhaps you realize that the Oracle Manuals are actually very helpful! Wasn't that hard .. was it :)

Anurag