Re: oracle 9i database access

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:23:34 +1000

Hi John,

ORA-00600 (unresolved internal error) generally means curse (under your breath or right out loud, whichever is preferable) and contact the very helpful folk at Oracle Support who would love to hear from you.

Good Luck

Richard
"John" <johnwu_at_yorku.ca> wrote in message news:1673c1fd.0207290326.271d76f8_at_posting.google.com...
> Dear All
>
> I just installed oracle-9i,and created a database, I can operate
> tables in it via sql-navigator and sqlplusw(in dos prompt), but the
> problem is when trying to access tables via java-applcations, it said
>
> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments:
> [ttcgcshnd-1],
> [0], [], [], [], [], [], []
> at

oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:168)
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:208)
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:543)
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1405)
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.fetch(TTC7Protocol.java:889)
> at

oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteQuery(OracleStatement.jav
> a:1681)
> at

oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStateme
> nt.java:1870)
> at

oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeQuery(OracleStatement.java: