oracle 9i database access

From: John <johnwu_at_yorku.ca>
Date: 29 Jul 2002 04:26:52 -0700

Dear All

I just installed oracle-9i,and created a database, I can operate tables in it via sql-navigator and sqlplusw(in dos prompt), but the problem is when trying to access tables via java-applcations, it said

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1],
 [0], [], [], [], [], [], []

        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:168)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:208)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:543)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1405)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.fetch(TTC7Protocol.java:889)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteQuery(OracleStatement.jav
a:1681)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStateme
nt.java:1870)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeQuery(OracleStatement.java:
538)
        at OracleTest.main(OracleTest.java:18)

the above line points to
 ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM user1.test");

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? (actually the ways to install and create db was the same with operating on oracle-8i1.7, but every thing was fine with 8i)

Thanks lots in advance.

John W. Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 06:26:52 CDT