Re: migration of DB Oracle 7.3.4 -> 8.1.7

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:41:02 +1000

Hi Jochen,

All you need is a "Once upon a time ..." at the start and a "... lives happily ever after." at the end and you have the makings of blockbuster.

My only other suggestion is to make the middle bit a tad more meatier and a touch more interesting by perhaps supplying an actual question ?

We're all looking forward to the second instalment :)

Richard