Re: What is Type "NON-EXISTENT" in v$access ?

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:41:04 +0200

> If it's in v$access, it is probably there for
> negative dependency checking. See a note
> I wrote about a week ago.
>
> Search google on this newsgroup for
> NON-EXISTENT
> or possibly
> NONEXISTENT.

Thank You *very* much for your FAQ list tip, Jonathan !

Now I went through some web links a while, and I only found one other question to the same topic - from 1999.
The author did not seem to have received any answer, and in

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html#DBA%20and%20general%20server% 20technology

I found the question again, but there is no link yet.

So far it seems not too serious to have some few NON-EXISTENT objects in v$access.
I also went through some O´Reilly and Addison-Wesley Books, and I did not find anything inside on that.

But anyway, I would be interested to know more about .

Jan Received on Tue Jul 23 2002 - 08:41:04 CDT