Oracle AS and Windows 2000 advanced server cluster?

From: Axel Küster <axel.kuester_at_ndsatcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:34:54 +0200

Hello to all,

con someone tell me whats the best way to have a high available Oracle database on W2000 platform?

Is it recommended to use Windows 2000 Adcanced server cluster possibly with Oracle AS? Do the two mechanisms interfere (positive or negative) with each other?

Or can someone point me to resources where I can find the answer?

Thanks in advance,

Axel Received on Tue Jul 23 2002 - 08:34:54 CDT