I can't connect as SYSDBA

From: juha <salmjuh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2002 03:21:33 -0700

Hi all

I can connect as (sys/"password") normal BUT I can't connect as SYSDBA. Is there different password ? And after installation is't oracle ? I tried that also, but didn't work.

I am new whit oracle and this database and I can't get backups from the server because don't know the right password.

Also, I can log to "Security" application and when I look priviledges for sys, there is everything enabled. So, if I can connect as normal whit SYS username, why I can't backup?

So, any ideas what I should do?

Thanks for all hints

Juha Received on Tue Jul 23 2002 - 05:21:33 CDT