Re: [Ora-03113] EOF problem..

From: merfan1 <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2002 07:18:13 GMT

Hi guys, I gety this same error "ORA-03113 : end-of-file communication channel" while I try to install oracle 9i on a redhat 7.2 linux machine. it happens at the time of cloning database. This is at time that installer is doing "configuration tools" ! so as a result oracle database configuration assistant cant be started automaticly. I have to mention that I have only 256 Mb ram on this machine. Can anyone please help me out????

Thanks

--
an oracle fan,
an oracle beginner