New email address

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:02:44 +1000

Since I'm no longer allowed to post anything at www.hjrdba.com, the owner of the site has quite reasonably got a bit miffed at continuing to pay for it. Therefore, it's gone.

What's slightly more alarming is that my old email addresses went with it. So dba_at_hjrdba.com is no longer a valid email address, and my new one is howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au

All of which is very disappointing, and is going to confuse the hell out of anyone using the Google archives, but there it is.

Please adjust your records accordingly.

Regards
HJR Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 16:02:44 CDT