Re: Interest in 9i New Features for Administrators Exam book?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 09:26:21 -0700

In article <3D34410F.F3FC662F_at_exesolutions.com>, Daniel says...

snip

>Since everyone else is saying 'yes yes yes' I guess I'm going to be the spoiler
>here. I would be interested in the book if it covered the material well from the
>standpoint of how, when, and when-not to use it. But if it is an exam cram book
>would have no interest and would not be able to recommend it to my students. But
>then my focus on passing tests is only that they be able to pass the one's I
>write
>;-) and mine never have True/False or multiple-choice answers.
>
>Daniel Morgan

You know I almost put a comment on about you not needing to reply either, Daniel. I was almost sure that this would be your point of view! ;)

Understood though.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 11:26:21 CDT