Oracle Video

From: Tonia Stakemire <g00s3874_at_campus.ru.ac.za>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:37:25 +0200

Hi all
Does anyone know how Oracle handles audio and video. What is the best way to retrieve a video and run it? I have managed to display images using jsp pages but I couldn't get the videos and audio to play. I know they are inserted into the tables as I can retrieve information about them. Any suggestions?

Also, when you retrieve the video is it all retrieved in one go and then the video player, e.g. Real player handles it or is it streamed so that the database manager is sending out frame by frame (streaming it)?

Thank you
Tonia Received on Mon Jul 15 2002 - 09:37:25 CDT