table partition add makes package invalid

From: <ecubed_at_campuscwix.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:48:08 GMT

Running 8.1.6 on solaris 2.7. When I add a table partition, it makes a package invalid (package uses JDBC to add new records - insert rate is steady stream). Can anyone point me to where I need to start checking as to why status of package goes invalid?

tks Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:48:08 CDT